Reformation Lutheran Church
The west wall of the original church was designed and constructed by artist Bernard Frazier.
When the church moved to its new location, the wall was designed to be used in a memorial garden. The wall was placed to have the same
orientation as the 1955 building. The supporting structure reflects the design of the new church. A Tau Cross was installed on the back of
the wall (east orientation) for Easter sunrise services. This was the original cross in the old church. The design of the plaza was a collaborative
effort between architects Loren Dienes, Wil, and Martin Hanney
<-Back to MEMORIAL